Sunday December 17th 2023, 2-3:30 pm EST
Craft a standout personal statement for college applications with guidance from college professor and Prequel Program Director JP Guerra. Hosted by BETA Camp sister program, Prequel, this series gives you the skills and guidance to:
- Develop a unique perspective that sets your essay apart.
- Learn how to approach essays strategically, just like an athlete.
- Turn your everyday experiences into extraordinary essays.
- Refine your work with feedback and finish with a finalized essay.
Saturday, February 3rd 2024, 2 pm - 3 pm EST
Ever felt lost in the sea of competitive internships? Entrepreneur and Cansbridge Fellow Rubaina Singla shows you the playbook for landing that perfect internship.
- How to figure out what you actually want to do for an internship.
- A proven process to land your ideal internship.
- How to build your resume that proves you have the experience (even if it's your first internship).
- How to convert internships to into paid jobs.
Ever wondered how startups go from zero to funded? Step into the high-stakes world of startup financing this February. BETA Camp's very own Program Director, Salman Sohani, and angel investor Oliver Farzin-Nia, pull back the curtain on how startups secure millions and when to make the move.
- Learn how and when startups raise money.
- Learn the core types of financing startups use to raise money.
- Learn about careers in investing and VC.
It's not what you know, it's who you know. Your network is your golden ticket to career breakthroughs. Learn how to craft your personal brand and build meaningful connections with mentors and strategic connections.
- Why your network can be powerful for your next job and entire career.
- How to build your network by building your personal brand.
- How to craft a professional LinkedIn profile that stands out.
- How to find and reach out to potential mentors, advisors and peers.
Ready to translate financial gibberish into plain English? Learn the fundamentals of the stock market from investment banker and investing coach, Josh Jia.
- Learn how the stock market works, and how to start investing as a teen.
- Get the basics of different asset classes from stocks to bonds to real estate.
- Explore careers in investment banking and finance.
(over $950 in savings)
Level Up Your Network Before You Even Start
Get a golden ticket to an elite network of entrepreneurs. Your next co-founder or mentor is just a click away.
Ignite Your Business IQ
Level up your skill set with 5 bonus Masterclasses throughout the year. You won’t findthese real-world insightst in any textbook.
Early Decisions, Big Savings
Don't wait. Secure your spot today and save $950 with early bird pricing.
Limited spots available. Ends Nov 25th.
Early Access to the BETA Camp Community
Get early-access to the BETA Camp community. Start networking and collaborating with a community of entrepreneurs and mentors.
5 Free Masterclasses
Start learning 5 bonus Masterclasses throughout the year. You won’t find these real-world insights in any textbook.
Lock in Best Pricing
Secure your spot today and save $950 with early bird pricing.